Tuesday, September 6, 2011

if i had a bucket list

if i had a bucket list or 101 things to do in a 1001 days list, visiting an awesome local kitchen gadgets store would be on it. i heard about this store shortly after moving to the city and due to circumstances out of my control (i.e. having a job across town from the store location and store hours), i've had the hardest time getting there. but, this weekend i did it, and i LOVED it.

look at this line up! incredible! i have a slight addiction to all things kitchen. i think i walked up and down this isle at least 15 times, seriously.

in the market for a coffee cream container. good contender.

learning to love color.


taking lots of pictures and unfortunately not buying anything, still led to a successful 2 hour-ish visit to the hardware store for the kitchen. during my time in the store i realized that kitchen gadgets and organizational storage truly is a passion of mine.

4 comments:

  1. I love that you are loving color. I especially LOVE those bowls you bought when we went to the plaza!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uuuuhhh! No fair! You went without me! I'm not sure if I can forgive you for that. But a trip to Prydes might help convince me that I should forgive you. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) so glad you can find it in your heart to forgive me. Perhaps we should grace the isles this weekend to rekindle our friendship. I can't go too long without Sam time and I'm getting antsy...

    ReplyDelete