Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Decorating

Brought to you by Nic:

I just wanted to share a few of the best parts of Christmas-decorating with you all.



I got to put my safari Rack back on my 4Runner to get the Christmas tree. Perhaps I should end this post here, cause that was pretty much the best part.


Julie cooked and basically made TWO dinners while I set up the Christmas tree. Dinner #1 was delicious.


Neosho was a BIG help setting up the tree skirt.


The tree skirt looks like Captain America's shield.




Neosho was also a huge help opening the ornament containers. For the record, we couldn't get them open, and he successfully helped us with nine of them, without issue. And then when I took a video on the last one, he completely crushed the ornament inside.


Julie's ornament lanters are fun. But watching her find the perfect position for them for half an hour, EVEN MORE FUN.



It's going to take a while to finish, but at least we finally got started.

Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment