Monday, January 9, 2012

The Kehoe Wedding in St. Charles, MO

After arriving home from Springfield, we both had a short work week and then headed to St. Charles, MO for the Kehoe wedding. Nic was a groomsmen, and while everyone was getting ready and taking pictures, I enjoyed spending time with Neosho and exploring the quaint downtown of St. Charles, MO. The wedding was exquisite, they are creative people (she designs jewelry, and actually made her husband's wedding ring, and he has amazing engineering skills that span from drawing to motor-sport engineering). We had a blast celebrating with them And friends this weekend. Here are some iPhone shots from the weekend.



Congratulations you two!!

Side note: update on my favorite/most used iPad apps. After looking around at blogging apps, I love "blogsy". It's what I've been using the past few posts. If you have an iPad and blog, I'd highly recommend it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment