Sunday, July 1, 2012

Missing him

The men have left and are well on their way to Alaska. It was/is harder than I thought it would be. Despite all the amazing technology that gives me reassurance he is okay, he is still gone, far away and getting further. They are well into Canada now, and I think their ride will be beautiful today. I pray God uses it to show them of His majesty and goodness.


The only thing that keeps me sound is knowing that He has him and loves him more than I do.

As I have approached the second trimester (or 4th mester as Nic and I call it), Baby Kline likes to keep me guessing by giving me spoadic morning sickness. Today the little one said hello again. Yes, we haven't forgotten about you.

2 comments:

  1. Good truth, sweet friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you, too, Julie. You are so right. He takes care of sparrows, and he takes care of us. We are being safe and making progress. I will see you so soon!

    ReplyDelete