Monday, February 7, 2011

loose animal

Around 1pm today, my husband emails, "Well, we will unexpectedly be testing Neosho's [our dog] freedom in our own house this afternoon. I accidentally failed to latch one of the gates on his kennel after lunch. I just happened to check his video camera [yes, we have a video camera set up to watch our dog when we are at work] and saw he was nowhere to be found. I watched for a few minutes and he actually came back to his kennel and is currently sleeping within... but I don't know how long that will last."


Around 6:15pm today, I received another email, "Upon arriving home today I discovered that genius-dog Neosho has a healthy appetite for literature, quite literally. Not to mention shower loofahs, cardboard, and as always, our dirty clothing."





Fabulous.

1 comment:

  1. How can you not help but love him?! I'm sure after the mess is cleaned up, you will remember this day with laughter and fondness.

    ReplyDelete