Tuesday, March 29, 2011

crafty? handy? me?

definitely not. but, i am so thankful to be surrounded by people that are. for instance my good friend erica who does amazing photography work and my husband who has some pretty awesome drawings.

and my sister-in-law, well, she is amazing at painting, photography, being hilarious, you name it and she can do it.

my dear sister-in-law recently flew in from a far away state to help my mother-in-law overhaul her kitchen. i got to help [or be in the way]. i do admit, though not crafty or handy, it was quite wonderful to use the other side of my brain for a few days.


Goodbye popcorn ceiling!


I absolutely love this picture, perfectly captures the day



Finished product:





we have been working on our own little home improvement projects, what do you think for our walls, grey, grey, or grey? :) ridiculous, i know. but, color is just too loud for me these days.  



i read somewhere that you should open your closet doors and use the colors you see as inspiration for your home wall colors, since those are the colors where you are most comfortable. grey it is!

i'll keep you posted on all the drama that comes with our remodeling decisions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment