Sunday, June 30, 2013

6 months and growing!

Life is so fun with a 6 month old! I can't get enough of his smiles, especially when he shows his new two little bottom teeth.


He is sitting up on his own, grabbing at anything and everything, and slowly learning how to eat.







My favorite thing is seeing and hearing him communicate. When he sees his bottle, linc responds with lots of arm flings and leg kicks. And, he is getting good at saying "dadadadada" and "hida" to which Nic responds  "Hi Lincoln".



Last weekend, Lincoln met his great grandpa Kline while I was at an amazing women's conference at church (more on that soon!).  And, he also had his first swimming adventure!



I still don't see who he resembles most, he may be a 50/50. Here is a little comparison of baby pictures. A picture of Nic next to Lincoln and then one of me below that.





4 comments:

  1. I'm hoping like, 60/40. Enough like me to look like a man, but the rest like you so as to actually look GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! Little Lincoln is a handsome little baby, and you're such a beautiful momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like he has your eyes and Nic's nose. Other than that, straight up Abraham Lincoln sans beard

    ReplyDelete